Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Wind Sponsor: Shop Crystal Faye

I have been a fan of Shop Crystal Faye (and Cyrstal in general!!) for quite some time (see past post here)! I loved following her wedding planning journey through the old name, Coffee at Nordstrom, and now, I love that she has opened up shop! Check out some of her newest arrivals! The monogram koozies are a must for a girl headed to the beach... they also make fabulous bridesmaid pressies!
Shop Crystal Faye

I am head-over-heels in love with her jewelry selection. My favorites are the Wysteria Bracelet, Monogram Bangle, Derby Bangle, and Preslee Pearls. Her shop is tastefully curated into pretties that I can see myself using and wearing daily. Not to mention, Shop Crystal Faye is super affordable. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to score some surprise deals and finds. 
Have you shopped Crystal Faye before? What are your favorite picks? A big welcome to SCF on Summer Wind! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

2 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I've never shopped Crystal Faye before, but I love the derby bracelet you posted! How cute!

Hunter
preponabudge.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Crystal Faye... her jewelry is perfection. I need one of those mongram koozies!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure