}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target

So I'm not really "dying" over the whole Phillip Lim for Target collection like I thought I would be, but I am totally scooping up the trench... from the Men's collection. For a trench coat, it is very affordable and I can guarantee you that most women won't have the same trench as you! What did you pick up from the collection? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't believe that trench is from Target, what a great find!

Lauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

Kevin Hsu said...

I did get that trench coat from Target too. I love it! A friend of mine was able to snatch a mini yellow satchel for my blog's giveaway. http://www.purefecto.com/2013/09/31-phillip-lim-for-target-yellow-mini.html

pve design said...

Everything was gone when I went that day! My sister bought a bag. She said the true test will be in the wearing. I do love Target and Phillip Lim - I love that trench.
pve

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I wasn't too impressed with the collection. I thought a lot of the pieces looked cheap for the price.