Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ski PJ's




All photos via SummerWind41490

To say I love skiing would be an understatement. I have been skiing since I could walk and love everything about it. Besides skiing, I love anything to do with skiing. Like skiiers on my clothing, bedding, pajamas, etc. I have amassed quite the collection over the years and have found the newest addition for this year. 

These are men's but a small should fit perfectly cozy. Plus, Garnet Hill offers free monogramming (through November 17th). Monograms + Skiing are a perfect combination in my mind. I'm thinking these are going to be my Christmas morning PJ's. Ahhhh it's love. Have you found any other skiing printed items? Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute and they totally don't look like mens. I love them!

SHF said...

I love that your ski jacket is monogrammed! Such a cute detail!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love those ski pajamas they are so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Katy @ Classic Katy said...

I'm on the lookout for Christmas morning pj's. These are adorable!

his little lady said...

It's been a long time since I've had PJ sets like this. I love it!!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Catherine Hannum said...

Love garnet hill and love those pj's!!

Eight KTM snowboard and ski said...

I read your post Ski PJ's. Its very nice and too informative to provide the related information to skiers. Glad to know that you are thinking about the skiers and their related accessories.

Allard said...

Really wonderful article to read and inform us about Ski PJ's. These all having amazing designs.


Skiing accessories

May Munro said...

Wonderful article on Ski PJ's. I love to read it. You have done appreciative work and hope you will make it continue.


snowbaording accessories

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure