Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Finds


Bow Pumps/ Tan Bag/ Body Cream/ Bracelets/Glasses/ Tennis Shoes

Just a few of my favorites from around the net this week. I've been trying hard not to shop but it's sooo hard to resist sometimes! I have the above glasses and am thinking about getting another pair- I've gotten used to this pair and wear them quite often. Do you have a favorite brand/style of glasses? 

I've also been looking for a beautiful leather tote as my 'commuter' bag to put things like my lunch/water bottle in during the week. I love the color and shape of the above Bendel''s bag. I am open to suggestions! Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

7 comments:

Violet Clouds said...

I love having tortoiseshell glasses. My last pair were from Oakley and my current pair are Anna Sui.

PinkSenshi said...

Great finds! I love those bow pumps!

Hunter
prep on a Budget

Lauren said...

Loving the glasses and the bracelets!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

FourSistersBlog said...

That Bendel's bag is gorgeous! Immediately going on my lust list! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the Dagne Dover tote? I think it's backordered now, but I've watched the videos and I would LOVE to have one. I have a nice "bottom-less pit" tote by Coach -- the Candace carryall. I also have the Christie by Coach when I want a little more organization structure. I'm sure whatever you pick will be wonderful.

Unknown said...

GREAT bracelets! Just the right amount of sparkle.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Her Preppiness said...

Love your finds

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure