Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm Freezing: J. Crew Handknit Tile Sweater

Sometimes it's necessary to take 4709238 photos before you finally decide on the perfect one to post on Instagram... Sorry, Mom. Putting that aside, this J.Crew sweater is beyond cozy. Definitely one of my favorite Christmas surprises! I feel like the colors of this sweater (ballerina pink and heathered grey with almost a blue tinge) are not something I would normally pick out, but nonetheless, this has been on repeat and so perfect for these blustery cold days.

It runs true to size (I'm wearing a small) and is on sale right now. Use code SHOPHAPPY for 40% off! I paired it with a J. Crew painter button boatneck tee (similar at J. Crew Fatory,) black denim (Talbots, old), Rebecca Minkoff Mini Affair bag and Talbots Corinne quilted leather ballet flats (on sale for $36!!!). It's a super casual and simple look that will keep you warm and cozy! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that J. Crew sweater!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

PinkSenshi said...

This is such a cute outfit!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

UT Prep said...

Hi! I'm just wondering how you like your Rebecca Minkoff bag, I have the Mini MAC but I need a black bag for going out. Thanks!

Chelsea Oliver said...

Cute outfit! I'm in love with this sweater!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure