Friday, April 4, 2014

Bow Dress


I instagrammed this yesterday and got a lot of questions about it! I popped into Anthropologie the other day to pick up a gift for someone and while I was browsing, I fell in love with this dress! It is just begging to be worn to a fabulous summer soiree and I cannot wait to wear it for something special! As for sizing, it is true to size, maybe runs a little large. I wear a 2 or 4 in most brands and am wearing a 2 in this dress! 

I don't shop Anthropologie often, but I pop in from time to time to pick up my favorite candle, capri aloha orchid. The past few times I have popped in, I have found so many pieces that I love! Scroll through to see some more of my favorites-- I even found a new candle scent that I love

Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

clhorn said...

what size did you get? Does it run big or small?

clhorn said...

What size did you get? Does it run big or small?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure