Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gratitude

'At times our own light goes out and it is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each one of us has cause to think deep gratitude of those who have lighted a flame within us.'
I wanted to extend a Thank-You-To-The-Bottom-Of-My-Heart to everyone for making me feel so special on my birthday! 

I cannot tell you how overwhelmed I was with all of the tweets, instagram comments, blog comments, e-mails, cards and cute surprises from everyone who reads here!!! 

I want to let you know that I read every comment/e-mail/tweet/etc. and I try my absolute hardest to respond to everyone!

I don't thank you all enough for coming back to Summer Wind day in and day out and sticking with me. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know and I am so thankful for the friendships and wonderful relationships I have created through blogging. I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful, incredible people visit Summer Wind each day. 

I know that some may consider Summer Wind trivial or menial, and that is fine with me, but it has truly become an important part of my life. I appreciate the time each and every one of you take out of your busy day to visit Summer Wind and the time that you take to connect with me. I understand how valuable time is and it warms my heart that you choose to spend some of your time at my small corner of the internet. 

I can only hope that you will keep coming back for more throughout this next year! Thank you again to everyone, you are all the very best and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday or better blog friends/readers!! You are all special to me and I am so grateful to have you here! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure