Thursday, May 29, 2014

Beach Ready



Last weekend I went through all of my bathing suits and did a major purge. I had bathing suits from early high school!! I didn't realize how much of a bathing suit hoarder I was ;) So I thought I had a ton of bathing suits, but after the purge, I realized I was in need of some updates. I searched high and low for some cute options. See above for some of my favorites! I am also loving this towel-- it's on my lust list for sure! Where do you shop for bathing suits? I forgot how hard it is to find cute (modest) ones! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love your bikini picks! I just bought the Target palm print one (such a great price!) and love it!

Also, just found your blog thanks to Dana and I love it!

Caroline
www.peachykeencaroline.com

Lauren said...

Love your bikini picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Pick Your Beau said...

I love the palm print one, I typically get the majority of mine from Victoria's Secret (especially the mix and match ones!).

kTm
Pick Your Beau

preppylove said...

Such cute picks! I'm really loving the palm print one from ASOS and all of the scalloped ones.

http://www.preplovelove.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure