Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Card Holder


I used to have a bunch of these card holders, but I've misplaced a few, some are worn out and others I'm bored of. I've been browsing for a new card holder because I am trying to simplify what I carry. Plus, a card case is super convenient to toss into your beach bag or clutch instead of your entire wallet-- especially since mine is pretty large
Scroll through the above widget to see which ones I am loving. I would love your suggestions, too! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with Smythson. So durable it will last forever and such a cute color, you'll never lose it the bottom of a huge tote. -KLV in PHL

Lauren said...

I love the sixth one!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure