Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lately

I wanted to share some of the outlets that Summer Wind has been featured in lately! I appreciate those who have reached out to interview or feature me on their blogs! I've had so much fun answering the questions and thought it would be fun to share with everyone. 


Bess featured me on her blog, Belles in Bows

Elana of The Preppy Post Grad has featured me on her blog several times (herehere and here)! Check her out on Summer Wind, here

Camilla included me in her article '50 Top Fashion Bloggers Reveal Their Tips'! I'm certainly in good company!

Dana of Pink Champagne Problems featured me in her series 'The Style Mind'. We are kindred spirits-- she loves Pittsburgh and Champagne, too!


I just started contributing articles to Elite Daily! My first article was published last week and it was so exciting! 


Laura reached out to me and interviewed me for her website, Women In. I'm so excited to be featured on June 19th so keep an eye out for it! 

Taylor of Holy City In Heels interviewed me  on her blog!


Vineyard Vines featured me on their blog wearing the maxi from this post


To seem more of Summer Wind on other outlets, check out the featured tab at the top of the page! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Kristin Thompson said...

I loved reading all the posts! Thank you for sharing!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Unknown said...

I would love to interview you for a new series on my personal blog! I loved reading everywhere else you've been featured - what a neat idea!

xoxo, Sydney
everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure