Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nordstrom Juniors



Ever since I purchased this dress (see post here and here) for a mere $46, I have been a Nordstrom Juniors department fan. Their dresses are inexpensive, fun, flirty and definitely youthful. I love picking one up every time I pop in to Nordstrom. The brand I find myself most gravitating towards most is Everly. Almost all of their dresses are under $100 and usually are a little trendier than I would buy, but for the price, why not? The two dresses above are ones that I am loving right now. They are both under $100 and are perfect for any summer soiree! Do you shop Nordstrom Juniors? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Seersucker Sass said...

What a great post! I usually skip out on the juniors department, but now I realize I should browse through there a little more often to avoid missing out on pieces likes this.

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Lauren said...

I love that first dress! I have been missing out, I need to start shopping in the juniors department some!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

PinkSenshi said...

I love the Juniors section at Nordstrom! Everything is so cute and usually a great price!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure