Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


If you're not sure what the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is, then listen up! It's a sale period when Nordstrom places items for fall on sale. They are only on sale for a short period of time and once the sale ends, they go back to full price. Early access started on the 10th for those with Nordstrom cards. Luckily, my mom has a card so I was able to shop the sale and picked up some great things for fall. 

If you are not a Nordstrom card holder, then you will be able to shop the pieces with the sale pricing on July 18th. It's definitely Nordstrom's way of trying to get you to open up a card but it may be worth it to you if you frequent Nordstrom and because there are some really great deals!

My tip is to shop early because the sizes sell out pretty quickly-- especially for pieces like the Tory Burch riding boots ($299, regularly $495). Also beware that many of the items are specifically made for this sale-- be wary of quality because I have found on some pieces, the quality is not as good as it would be if it were not made for the sale... maybe that's just me being picky, who knows. Scroll through the widget above to see all of my favorites that are under $100. My favorite steal? The Patagonia Better Sweater! At $91.90 it's a steal... I wear my Patagonias all throughout the fall and winter but I especially love the better sweater under my coat for skiing! Have you shopped the sale? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

sparklingshannon said...

Hey Sydney!
Quick question, are only certain things on sale or is it everything? I'm debating between those Tory boots and a pair of Sam Edelman boots but I'm not sure if the Sam ones are on sale because I'm not a card holder.

Thanks!
Shannon

Unknown said...

Great picks! Can't wait to start shopping!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Sparkling Shannon, it is just on select items but there are a part of Sam Edelamn boots and booties- the boots are called the Pembroke and they are a gorgeous riding style boot in 3 different colors. Sale price is $129! They are very comparable to the TB boots! Hope this helps :)

Christine said...

I love this sale - so many great deals! I picked up a few items as well including the Patagonia Better Sweater!

Kellyinthecity said...

So jealous... Maybe my mom has a card, hehe. :)

xx
Kelly
kellyinthecity.com

Seersucker Sass said...

Great picks! Hopefully there will still be some Kendra Scott goodies leftover :)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure