Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The J. Crew Sale is AWESOME

You can scoop the above sweater for under $50! The fit is pretty true to size. I am wearing a small. The pants are also on sale. Seriously, get them. They are my favorite pant ever. Runs true to size. I am wearing a size 2. 

The dress I'm wearing above comes out to $54 and These sandals are under $50! They are so comfortable! 

Some other favorites?

The boyfriend cashmere sweater. Super cozy and has a very slouchy look. I scoop one up each year. I wear it way more often than I should in the dead of winter. It runs big so size down. 

Chambray Shirt. A classic and a steal of a deal. Wear it with anything and everything. Runs true to size. 

A classic wool duffle coat for under $200. Sold. 

A $60 excursion vest. Navy blue with stripes. Yes. 

I've been wearing this on repeat. It looks awesome with white denim but also with a chunky statement necklace, denim and suede booties. Runs big, size down. 

$84 cashmere. Ok, you can't beat that. 

$50 pajama set. Get it monogrammed and give as a Christmas present. 


Remember to use code SOSWEET to get an extra 40% off of your sale purchases. Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure