Friday, December 5, 2014

Sole Society







I had heard of Sole Society before, but had never really shopped the brand before. My bff, Amanda, loves the brand and so I finally took the plunge when they reached out to send me a few things! 

I chose this cozy hat, this tweed hat and these leopard loafers. I have definitely become a Sole Society fan. The prices are super affordable for the quality. The loafers I am wearing in the above photo are suede and just $65! I love that they give off a smoking slipper vibe, but made more feminine with a pointed toe! Not to mention, they are super comfortable and Sole Society's shipping was super quick. 

I wore the above outfit when I ran out to the mall with my mom. I wanted to be cozy and comfortable so I went with a neutral gray sweater, comfortable leggings, my Barbour because it wasn't freezing (that's a first!), and then the comfortable flats and cozy hat. 

I'm actually not so much a hat person, unless it's a classic baseball hat, but I just fell in love with this pom pom hat



Are you a Sole Society fan? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 
*Thank you, Sole Society, for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

7 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I've heard about Sole Society but have yet to check them out - I need to! And you look adorable per usual.

Dana said...

Love Sole Society. Their products are super cute and love how affordable they are! Love what you picked and how you styled them -- definitely a great look to run to the mall in!

Pink Champagne Problems

Danielle said...

Love the outfit! How would you say the sizing of these shoes run? I purchased flats from Sole Society before and found that they ran really small. Not sure if it was just the particular shoe I ordered or Sole Society's sizing in-general. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Yay for warmer weather and leopard pumps! I've not heard of Sole Society...will check them out.

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your shoes are so chic !!
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Pick Your Beau said...

I'm a huge sole society fan - will definitely have to check out those loafers. Love!

Pick Your Beau

Unknown said...

love the shoes! perfect leopard!

Irene
www.thedailylace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure