Saturday, January 31, 2015

Royal Caribbean Cruising

As you are reading this, I am currently cruising to the Bahamas with Royal Caribbean for fabulous getaway! After we got hit with all of the snow this week, I was so ready to pack up my sunglasses and bathing suits and get to warmer weather...thank heavens for vacation days!! Not to mention, it was pretty quick and easy to unpack from my Sonesta Hilton Head trip and then just repack for this trip! 

Royal Caribbean invited a few blogger friends and I to come cruise with them to check out the newly renovated Freedom of the Seas. I haven't been on a cruise since I was much younger, so this will be a fun trip! I wasn't prepared clothing-wise, as all of my summer clothing is packed up, so I made do with what I had out of storage, but I've pulled some things on my wish list for my next warm weather getaway. 


Scroll through above to see some of my favorite picks. Are you headed to warmer temps any time soon? Be sure to follow along on Instagram to check out what I'm up to! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Amazing, I wish I was on that boat
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Sarah said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about it when you're back :)

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

Angela Duke said...

SO FUN!! Glad you are getting some needed tropical vacation time this winter! Going to Atlantis in the Bahamas the first week in March! Post travel tips for Bahamas!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure