Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How to style a cape







Cape// Turtleneck// Monogram Necklace
Pants// Pumps// Cable Ring
Bag// Watch// Sunnies 

I am a big fan of capes and a big fan of brunch... therefore, these two things went hand in hand one and made for a great morning. 

I snagged this cape from Brooks Brothers  a while ago and had yet to pull it out, so I thought it'd go well with an all black ensemble. I don't get enough wear out of my gorgeous black watch but it worked perfectly with this outfit!



If you're looking for some capes, I've pulled a few that I am currently loving. This cashmere cape is under $100, but I am dying for this one. Do you have a favorite cape, if so, where did you find it? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this cape! & the way you styled it! It looks amazing!
xo, Kyla
KyMarieC

Unknown said...

How do you do your hair every day and treat it after showering?

Lauren said...

You styled this cape so perfectly!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Sarah said...

I finally invested in a cape this season myself--it's from Ann Mashburn and I am completely and utterly in love!

Sarah xx
Taste and Tact

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure