}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Friday, February 27, 2015

Pittsburgh Magazine's Best of the Burgh: Best Blogger in Pittsburgh

I actually can't believe it's been a year since Pittsburgh Magazine's Best of the Burgh Poll
Last year I was so excited and thankful to have won Pittsburgh's best blogger

It's all thanks to you who visit Summer Wind and I could not be more thankful for your support throughout this past year. It truly flatters me that you not only take the time out of your busy schedules to stop by and read, but it also flatters me that you took the time to vote for me in 2014... because let's be honest, filling out an online form can be annoying. 
Pittsburgh holds a very special place in my heart-- it is my home and my city and I truly couldn't love anywhere more than the 412. I am so proud to call Pittsburgh my home and so lucky to be surrounded by all of the amazing people who make this city so great each and every day.

I am asking for your help again... Please vote for Summer Wind for the 2015 Best Blogger in Pittsburgh (if you believe I deserve the title)! It would mean so much to me :) (pretty please!!)
How to vote:
  1. Go to this page (voting ends March 30th)
  2. Enter your name and e-mail  
  3. Scroll down to the Personalities category and enter: Sydney Carver, Summer Wind Blog in the Blogger section. 
  4. Finish filling out the form with your other Pittsburgh Favorites 
  5. Click submit. 
Be sure to check out my personal Pittsburgh favorites from last year, here. I'm currently working on an updated version which will come out in the next few weeks! Whew, if you are still reading, thank you and thank you SO much for taking the time to vote. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote!

Erin @ Her Heartland Soul said...

Congrats on last year's win! I'm crossing my fingers for you again!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

kTm said...

I just voted - fingers crossed!! :)

Pick Your Beau

madison said...

This is so great! Voted! (:

-Madison

www.everydaysisters.com

Morgan Pierce said...

Good luck!

Hannah said...

Congrats. In love with your super amazing photos! The color is too perfect. Dressesofbridal

Bess Pearson said...

just voted! good luck!
xx, Bess
www.bellesinbows.com

Alyssa said...

Just voted! Good luck Syd!