Wednesday, June 17, 2015

4th of July Outfit Ideas!

Can you believe 4th of July is right around the corner? Actually, just 16 days away, but who's counting?! Anyways, I am all about dressing in red, white and blue for the occasion. Not to mention, who doesn't love all of the food, celebrations and parties to be had? 



Some years, I have trouble finding great red, white and blue pieces, but this year there are so many to choose from! I especially love these shorts for guys... so fun and patriotic! 



I've pulled a bunch of items that would be perfect for the holiday to show off your American pride. Whether you'll be at a cookout, a bonfire, at the pool or beach, there is something fit for every situation... and budget, too (like this scarf, under $20!)! Also, I would suggest ordering ASAP so you are sure to receive in time for the holiday! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love all of these! I'm so excited for 4th of July!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

It seriously just snuck up on us!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure