}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

4th of July Outfit Ideas!

Can you believe 4th of July is right around the corner? Actually, just 16 days away, but who's counting?! Anyways, I am all about dressing in red, white and blue for the occasion. Not to mention, who doesn't love all of the food, celebrations and parties to be had? 



Some years, I have trouble finding great red, white and blue pieces, but this year there are so many to choose from! I especially love these shorts for guys... so fun and patriotic! 



I've pulled a bunch of items that would be perfect for the holiday to show off your American pride. Whether you'll be at a cookout, a bonfire, at the pool or beach, there is something fit for every situation... and budget, too (like this scarf, under $20!)! Also, I would suggest ordering ASAP so you are sure to receive in time for the holiday! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Erin Fairchild said...

Love all of these! I'm so excited for 4th of July!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

It seriously just snuck up on us!