}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Monday, June 8, 2015

Lace Collared Dress Under $100

English Factory Daisy Lace Shift Dress - Gold

illesteva leonard sunglasses


louis vuitton speedy 30 and illesteva sunglasses

lace dress under $100

Ferragamo Vara in Patent New Bisque

English Factory Daisy Lace Shift Dress - Gold



Earlier last week, my mom and I went over to the club for drinks and dinner. I was so tired from work that I almost didn't go, but when I got this dress in the mail, I immediately threw it on and ended up having a great time. I love a good neutral outfit and this dress is a really great option. It's under $100, which made it kind of an 'on a whim' purchase. It's not something I would typically go for as I'm not a huge lace person, but I really love the simple cut of the dress and the scalloped collar.  

I was almost going to reach for a colorful bag or shoes... or even go for summery wedges, but ultimately kept it neutral and I am glad I did. I think you could also dress this up with black patent pumps and a small handbag for a much dressier look. 

I also just recently got these mirrored sunglasses! Thanks to everyone who voted on which pair I should choose. I went with what the majority voted! I favor al of my Raybans but really wanted something to mix it up and something that was a little more 'fun'. The tortoise keeps them classic, and the mirrored lens adds just the right amount of 'funk' I was looking for. I've never ordered sunglasses online before just because I am always curious as to how they will look on, but was so happy to have received these and they work well with my face shape. Have a fabulous day! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

might be better to say collared lace dress!

Katherine Fitzwater said...

Love the dress! So cute. I would wear that to work all the time.

Erin Fairchild said...

Gorgeous dress! And great price!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Victoria Norris said...

Those sunnies are precious on you! They're definitely a great twist on a classic!
xx, Victoria
http://memphis-made.blogspot.com

Christine said...

You look SO chic! Love everything about this look. After seeing you in those sunnies, I have decided I need to pull the trigger on them!