Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Skimm

Are you a morning person? I am most definitely not one, but because I work, I have to be. I have my morning routine down to clockwork in order to make it to work on time. Part of my routine is that first cup of coffee in bed as I wake up. I check Twitter/Instagram/etc. I usually don't touch my e-mail until later in the day because it stresses me out too much first thing in the morning. However, the one e-mail I do check, is the Skimm

If you aren't familiar, you can sign up here. I've been subscribed for a few years now and love waking up to a brief rundown of the goings on of the world. It's quick, basic and well written... not to mention, my best friend, Eugenia just started working there in the past few weeks! I now like to try and guess which one she wrote and send in my guess. I was right the last time I guessed! If you aren't subscribed, I highly recommend it. It's great for those who don't have a lot of time to follow the news/sift through the thousands or articles. Do you skimm? Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just check out The Skimm and I love it. Just signed up. Thanks for the suggestion!

Unknown said...

I love The Skimm! I read it every morning!
xoxo,
Allie
allaboutaph.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I love the skimm!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure