Friday, August 28, 2015

Cozy Sweats








First of all, thank you to everyone for their feedback about yesterday's posting format! Glad to hear you all like it! Thank goodness it is Friday! I feel like I have a lot of work to do this weekend in regard to my blog, but also some fun things planned! Can't wait to SLEEP... I know I say that every weekend, but the weekends are the only time I really make time to actually sleep. 

Anyway, onto today's post. I know it's only August, but seriously, when the air conditioning is on full blast, I can't help but to pull out my cozy pieces. I lived in this exact outfit all winter long. Seriously, these sweatpants might be the best ever. They're men's... So it's a little weird I am wearing men's sweatpants, but I got an xs and they're the perfect amount of baggy. They're also a lot thicker and softer than the women's version in terms of quality and the roomy pockets are a major plus. 

I also have worn this pink sweater about a million times in so many different ways. I've worn it with white shorts, white pants, boyfriend denim,  black skinny pants, etc. It's versatile and comfortable. For sizing reference, this runs slightly large. I sized down from a small to an XS. Do you have a go-to comfy outfit? Have a fabulous day! 


2 comments:

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I'm seriously considering buying this sweater, because you cannot beat that price! And yes, cozy sweatpants are absolutely necessary with air conditioning!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Sarah said...

Cozy sweatpants are a necessity pretty much year round! You never know when you'll need that extra warmth and especially that extra comfort!

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure