Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Basics

Riding Boots// Cable cashmere sweater// Classic Leather Bag// Timeless Sunglasses

With fall in full swing, I thought I'd share some basics that every woman should have in their closet! Fall is my favorite time of year and a big part of the reason is because of the clothes. I love the warm neutral hues, the plaids, the fabric textures, from cashmere to flannel and everything in between! 


These are 16 items that I think you'll be glad you have in your closet as the temperatures start to cool down even more! They're super versatile and also classics that will never go out of style, so it's worth it to buy the quality option! Do you have certain things that are on your fall basics list? Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure