}
Home     About     Contact     shop     Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017     shop my outfits     disclosure                             

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Vineyard Vines Friends and Family Sale

Just popping in to let you know that the Vineyard Vines Friends and Family 25% off sale starts tomorrow! You can shop early using this unique code: summerwindff15.  I am wearing this vest and this sweater in the above photo-- full outfit post to come next week, but I absolutely love it-- at 25% off, it's a great price! Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Laura Kathleen said...

I love my Vineyard Vines vest for the fall! Thanks for sharing the sale info!

- Laura

www.lauraaimevous.com

Claudine said...

I had items on my wish list, and purchased them using your code. Thanks so much for sharing this!!