Monday, November 23, 2015

Camel with Pops of Red + Barrington Gifts Laptop Case










I've been working non-stop lately, which in turn, has caused me to tote around my laptop everywhere. I also take it with me on every flight-- so needless to say, it has gotten pretty banged up. I was so glad to be sent this adorable and high quality laptop case from Barrington Gifts.

 I used to tote around my laptop in a case in college, but as a young adult, I just didn't see a need for one. Now that I basically need my computer all the time, it's great to have this case. My favorite part of the case is that it is protective but not bulky.  I can just slip it in the case and drop it in a tote/handbag and I am good to go. The leather touches make it luxe and sophisticated. It would make the perfect holiday gift for any high school senior or those in college... especially because you can personalize it with your school colors! I chose the herringbone pattern. It is neutral and I love the old school collegiate vibe. My second choice would have definitely been the red plaid option. Soooo cute! Although, I admit the leather patch with my monogram is my favorite part! 

Camel coat, red leather gloves, cashmere cable knit and barrington gifts laptop case

I wore the outfit above to babysit some little ones. I knew I wanted to be comfortable and also knew I needed to bring my computer for when they went to sleep so I could get some things done! I've also been catching up on my holiday cards. This year, I made sure I stayed on top of it all and started really early. I'm almost completely done and we haven't even hit December yet! Instead of keeping an old fashion written address book, I use Excel to sort all of my contacts for card writing purposes. It helps to keep me organized and helps to keep track of what I sent and what still needs to be mailed!

If you have noticed, I wear a lot of neutrals and then add in some pops of colors or other textures/interest to mix it up. Anything I am wearing above would make for an amazing holiday present for any woman on your list. They're all classic staples that will be worn for years to come. See my post about camel coats at every price point, here. Everything I am wearing is at varying price points, too, which just shows you can mix lower priced items like my canvas tote with higher priced items like my cable cashmere sweater! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pops of red! Your outfit looks super.

Kalee said...

What size tote do you have? Looking to order one to use for weekend travel as well as a carry on for flights!

Thanks!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure