Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Sales Part II: Update


cyber monday deals and codes


You can scroll further down to see part 1 of my sale round up to see all of the sale retailers and codes needed, but I also want to share some items I think are really good buys.

I absolutely love these booties. They have the perfect chunky heel for comfort and the perfect neutral shade. They're already on sale, plus an extra 30% off with code THANKS. 
This is majorly discounted and I realllllllly want one! My friend has one and it produces such great sound. Get the red color for the least expensive price! 

These are under $38, which is half price! These are super popular, so they would be great for any gal on your Christmas list this year. 

This is SUCH a good price. Use code CYBER15 to get an extra 15% off, too! I have a Nespresso and use it all the time. It's so easy to use and produces nice espresso! This one comes with the milk frother which is usually around $100 just on its own! 

This is such a good price... Fairbault is a woolen mill and known for their amazing throws. At well under $60, this makes a great gift! 

These were sold out for a large part of this past summer. They're pricey as far as pool rafts go, but right now they're in stock and 50% off! 

This keeps going in and out of stock, so act fast. I bought one at this price and love it. I wear it all the time, not only to keep me warm, but it's a great 'pop' with an all-black outfit. This is such a good price and these scarves hardly ever go on sale! 

This mug is a great gift for anyone, but at $6 right now (use code XTRAGOOD), it is a great gift to your fellow coworkers. It also makes a cute stocking stuff. Really make this a cute gift set with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows or add in a Starbucks card to complete the gift! 

I wear my aviators all of the time. They're the best and also $45 off. Definitely a timeless classic for both men and women! Classic clubmasters are also on sale. I just bought myself a pair after losing my pair a few months ago. 

I love love love this dress. It's conservative and classically cut in the front, but the cutout and print make it so much fun!! It is currently 20% off with code cyber-20! 

This is under $10 and approved by Apple. This is also an extended length, which is all I really use to I can walk around with my phone while plugged in. This is a great stocking stuffer for anyone with an iPhone. 

This started out pretty pricey, but with the 20% off, it becomes much more affordable. This is such a fabulous gift for any guy or girl that is always hopping a flight! 


1 comment:

Laura said...

Love these picks! Great deal for the Jawbone speaker, I'm tempted!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure