Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday Shopping: My favorite sale items and My Thanksgiving Table


Frye Boots// Striped Shirt//  Burberry Shirt (over $125 off!)
Plaid Shirt// Cashmere Gloves (under $27!)//  Classic Aviators (30% off!)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by their friends and family! We had a great Thanksgiving, but unfortunately my dad had the flu. But is starting to feel better, thank goodness! 

Yesterday I shared my Black Friday Sale roundup and today I' sharing some items on sale that are a good deal. Some of the items I already own and love and some I am eyeing! 

Our extended family and my sister is still in town through tomorrow so we are spending time with all of them. It's so nice to have big dinners together and enjoy each other's company! It's also great to have friends in town who live elsewhere. Getting together over cocktails is always so much fun. 







This year, I was in charge of setting the table. I love love love setting a table. Cooking, not so much, but table setting is so my speed. My initial vision was to set the table in golds, black watch plaid and mini orange pumpkins at each place with a votive set inside. However, we could not find blackwatch ribbon or mini pumpkins anywhere! Granted, I procrastinated and waited until the last minute to get these things, but I had to re-do my plan while standing in Michael's! This time I went with white, gold and brown. It made for a simple and elegant table! 

I also just wanted to let you know how thankful I am to have each and everyone of you visit Summer Wind in your spare time. Your support, thoughtful e-mails and comments make my day and I could not be luckier to have such amazing readers of Summer Wind! You all bring such positivity and light throughout my day, and that's what makes all the time and effort I put into my blog worth it! Thank you all so much!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure