Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Shoe Shopping: Holiday Shoe Game Strong




I cannot get over how many gorgeous shoes are out this season! Every day, I pop online and see another pair I am absolutely loving... which is rare for me, because I am not one to usually go for shoes. 

From sparkles to grosgrain, plaid to luxe suedes, there are incredible pairs for every occasion. I've rounded up some of my absolute favorites. I'm usually a heel girl, but some of these flats are even better than heels... and honestly, I'd rather be in flats than heels in most situations! If you're really looking to splurge, I'd go for these plaid bow flats, they come in two different plaids. I'm in love!!! Have you found a pair you love? Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have a pair of tartan with a velvelt bow J. Crew collection flats very similar to the Prada ones you linked--they're classic!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure