Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fair Isle + Carnegie Coffee Company Pittsburgh

carnegie coffee company pittsburgh


S



Leather Booties (old, similar)// Sunglasses 

These photos were taken while on a visit to Carnegie Coffee Company. Everyone in Pittsburgh: you must go! It is hands down the cutest coffee shop in Pittsburgh. It is such a unique place as it used to be a post office. It's so cozy and charming. It is very open and filled with light and the counter's base is made from post office boxes! There is an upper mezzanine with plenty of seating that looks over the entire space. 

Not to mention, there is a library area with floor to ceiling bookshelves and huge windows with cozy seating all around. I'm a coffee snob and usually, I find small coffee shops lack making a good cup, but Carnegie Coffee Company brews illy! My cappuccino was great. I'm interested to go back and try their black coffee as that's my favorite type of coffee to order. They also have food, but we just went for coffee-- will definitely have to try the food next time!

It's located in Carnegie, PA, which I'm familiar with because it is home to Papa J's which has incredible Italian food. Growing up, the area was slightly run down and the neighborhood was somewhat sketchy, but there has been a major revival to the area in the past several years. The Main Street is the  absolute cutest with beautiful shops and restaurants. It has a very small-town picturesque vibe-- you'd never guess it was right off the highway and about 10 minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh! 

It was a pleasant day- no need for a coat, so this cozy fair isle sweater was all I needed. I paired it with burgundy cords, which fit like a glove. I first ordered the burgundy and then went back for a second pair in black because they are incredibly comfortable. They're perfect for work or play and they're very warm and well made. They're currently on sale plus an extra 30% off making them really affordable! They run true to size for those interested! 

My boots that I am wearing in the photos above are Saks brand and are sold out/from last year, but I found a very similar pair as well as found some other brown booties I am loving! Have a fabulous day! 

Carnegie Coffee Company
132 E Main Street 
Carnegie, PA 15106

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That fair isle sweater is perfect!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

Love the details on your sweater!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure