Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday Shopping



I'm in DC this weekend, so be sure to follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (SummerWind41490)! I probably won't be doing much shopping, but I am eyeing some amazing things and most are on sale.

As far as online Christmas shopping goes, many retailers are still offering free shipping if you order by the 21st-- some even later than that, to guarantee delivery by Christmas! 

The first item that you see in today's slideshow are booties that I just got. I ordered them on a whim and they arrived on Thursday and I AM SO OBSESSED. They make me feel so chic and sophisticated and not to mention, they are extremely comfortable and well made. They're also on sale! For those that dare, they also come inleopard print(also on sale!).


I also wanted to highlight this amazing trio of blush, bronzer and highlighter. I got it about a month or so ago and I am SO obsessed. I honestly think these three shades are so perfect, they go on smoothly and are really easy to apply. I have worked this into my everyday makeup routine and it has replaced all of my other face products! I definitely recommend it, especially because you get all 3 for under $30. It makes for a really nice stocking stuffer or gift!

If you are still stuck on gift ideas, check out all of my gift guides below:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure