Monday, January 4, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale 2016

Lilly Pulitzer Cashmere and luxletic

nike free sneakers for women and lilly pulitzer




Lilly Pulitzer cashmere

Luxletic Weekender Legging

lilly pulitzer workout clothing




Can you believe that the holiday season is over and it's back to school/work for most! I had such a great time this season and it was so nice to be able to be completely lazy for the time being. With that said, while I loved being lazy and staying in my pjs until noon some days, I'm always glad to get back into a good routine!

I got these leggings a few weeks ago and they have already been worn so many times! Literally every time I've worn them, at least one person has come up to me to compliment them! Even though they are printed, they are just like any other pair of athletic leggings that you might own.

The fit is really nice and the seam placement is slimming. I also like that there is a thick band around the waist. They wash nicely, too, which is a major selling point for me. They're a nice little dose of color in the otherwise neutral toned winter season. I find it hard to wear Lilly in the wintertime in a city environment, so whenever I can have an excuse to sport it, why not?! 

I love that Lilly has a lot of cashmere options during the winter months for us Northerners. Their cashmere is really nice and high quality. I've had some pieces for years and they really hold up nicely. I got this sweater more so to go with jeans, but it acts as a really great 'sweatshirt' to wear pre and post work out! 

I did yoga with some girlfriends a few weeks ago at Hotel Monaco in downtown Pittsburgh. It was hosted by Bend Yoga and was such a fun night. They had a large ballroom and we had a great session. Afterward, we all went down for a drink and some snacks at The Commoner. I really don't do yoga, but my friends convinced me. I ended up really enjoying it and think it is refreshing! I am trying to add more of it into my workout routine! Do you do yoga? Are you shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale? Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the sizing on the leggings?

Farrah said...

I think the sale was pretty good this year. I wanted a few more long sleeved dresses, but most were not in my size or too short. I bought 2 dresses and may get an agenda since they are so cheap but I'm waiting to see what kind of flash sales they have today.

Happy Shopping!
~Farrah
vintagewasp.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love those Lilly leggings. I want to get a pair so badly. What a fun way to get dressed up for a workout.
xx Emily// Post Grad and Gingham

Summer Wind said...

Anonymous, They run true to size-- if you are between sizes, I suggest sizing down!

Anonymous said...

I'm typically a 26/27, so it's hard to decide if I need a xs or small.

Summer Wind said...

Anonymous, I'm a 27 and wear a size small! Hope this helps!

Kristen said...

I'm a fan of your blog, but this post made me stop and ponder. Cashmere for exercising? Even going to and from the gym, this just seems to be a bit much.

Summer Wind said...

Hi Kristen! Thanks for reading :) I'm not sure if you noticed, but I mentioned in the post that I bought the sweater more so to wear with jeans. It went really well with the leggings, so I wore it to a yoga event at an upscale hotel in Pittsburgh to wear into the hotel and then to dinner afterwards! That's when I took these photos. I don't always wear cashmere when I work out, usually a Patagonia pull over, which would have been too casual for dinner!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure