Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Shopping



Happy Saturday everyone! Who else has a long weekend ahead? This weekend I plan on getting a ton of work done, relaxing, cheering on the Steelers on Sunda,y and then hitting the slopes on Monday with some friends! I hope you all have some fun things in store, too! 


Have you been having some crazy weather where you are? In Pittsburgh, this past week has ranged from 10 degrees with a blizzard to 50 degrees at night! I don't know about you, but that makes getting dressed SO hard in the mornings! With that said, here are some things I've been loving and wearing recently. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would caution anyone before ordering the "Goyard" books (they are actually fake) from WOM. I was really disappointed in the quality. Thankfully, they handled the return gracefully but I won't be ordering from them for a while.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure