Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday Shopping




I am currently in NYC for the weekend to visit high school friends (check out my guide to 24 hours in NYC here!). I am going up with high school friends as well, so it should be a lot of fun with a big group of us. Be sure to follow along on Snapchat (SummerWind41490) and Instagram. Since I'm gearing up for Hilton Head and Charleston next weekend, I have been in total summer mode... because anything above 60 degrees is warm in my mind! Above are some things I have been loving! 

The ShopBop sale ends tonight at 11:59 pm! Below are the items I shared from this post and you can read my roundup post, here

Dresses under $100:



Posts you may have missed from this week:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure