Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Exciting News!


Just popping in quickly today since I am at my lake house and trying to enjoy some family time! However, I have some fun and exciting news! I am taking over the Like To Know It Instagram handle along with Katie, Kendall, and Carly today! We are sharing some images from our girls' trip to Martha's Vineyard! It was so much fun spending the week with these girls and we couldn't have asked for better weather while we were there. We fit in so many fun activities (thank you to everyone who gave great recommendations!!), which I'll share more about on Summer Wind next week, but today's takeover is like the Cliff Notes version! 

If you're not familiar, Like To Know it is how you can shop people's instagrams. All you need to do is sign up for an account and then every time you like someone's instagram that uses the LTK links, you'll get an e-mail telling you where to get things!

If you're like me and hate e-mails, you can turn this feature off, but you can still visit the link featured in the caption or go directly to that blogger's Like to Know It page. You can find my entire Like to Know It page here! There's a great, quick video that also explains how it works which you can find, here. Thanks so much for following along! 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like such a fun trip and I love Like It To Know!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Caroline said...

I'm dying over your pictures from this trip! Can't wait to see more :)
xo
Caroline
citrusandstleblog.com

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see you were visiting the islands! I love it here. Silly question, but can anyone display outfit details by liketoknowit? or do you need to be selected? Just curious if I wanted to link something how I would go about doing it? Thank you!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure