Sunday, July 24, 2016

My Stay at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott

  
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Pennsylvania


Remember my post last fall recapping my quick night spent at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott? Well, they generously hosted me for another night because my flight to Martha's Vineyard was taking off at 5am (rough) Needless to say, it was a blessing to be able to stay at the Marriott and not have to wake up as early as I would have had I slept at home! 

Since my first stay, the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott underwent a $4.5 million renovation and completely transformed everything! Not to mention there's now a new farm-to-table restaurant called The Runner Stone Mill House and a brand new fitness center, so it was fun to check out all of the amenities, including a great pool.




I loved grabbing a seat at the bar of Runner Stone Mill House and grabbing something to eat while having a great glass of wine and being able to get a little work done on my computer. It was a nice way to wind down before an early bedtime. I had the broccoli cheddar soup and then the delicious salmon. I also loved that they had one of my favorite pinot noirs, too! 

The hotel is bright and beautiful and has a stylish, modern, upscale vibe. I love that it is only 5 miles from the airport because it makes catching early flights a lot more convenient. I also loved the giant marble shower with a rain shower head. SO relaxing and felt very pampering. Not to mention, I love little touches like shelves/plenty of counter space so I can spread out all of my products! Plenty of outlets to charge my electronics are always great, too! 

Not to mention, my all-time favorite thing about the hotel is that they have a free shuttle service that takes you straight to the check-in desk at the airport. I hate having to park far away, pay for parking, and then lug all of my luggage to the check-in area and the shuttle service solves all of those issues! All in all it was a great stay and I'm so thankful to the Marriott for having me! Hope to be back again soon! 

4 comments:

Erin said...

How convenient! And the hotel looks really nice!

Her Heartland Soul
herheartlandsoul.com

Unknown said...

ohhh! you leather weekender is very beautiful! hope you had a great stay!!

❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB 

Belle On Trend said...

This looks glorious! I'm from Youngstown, OH, and we always fly into/out of Pittsburgh when coming home.
Love your blog!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine said...

Marriott has really been stepping up their game! That fruit bowl looks delicious :) And I love your travel bag!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure