Thursday, July 21, 2016

Put a Bow On It: Bow Ballet Flats

Put a Bow On It: Bow Ballet Flats


Switching things up this Thursday because I have been busy traveling, so no lately post! But today I'm talking about bows. There is nothing I love more than a well-placed bow and I have noticed there is an abundance of bow-items lately! I especially love bows on toes... it's a quiet little touch that isn't too childish and adds a touch of femininity to any ensemble! Today I'm sharing some of my favorites! 

Metallic Pointed Toe Flats// I love a good metallic shoe. This is more of a matte metallic, so I think the subtle hint of gold could make for a great neutral shoe!
Red Patent Flats// These are my holy grail of flats. I have them in 4 colors. They are beyond comfortable, and while pricey, they are impeccably made. I am dying for the bright red shade-- I'd also like the navy, too! The heeled version is equally as comfortable and the pair I prefer to wear in dressier situations. 

Scalloped Flats// Because scallops have been having their moment the past several years and these are as sweet as can be. I especially love the softly pointed toe! 

Pointed Toe Black Flats// If a bow could ever be considered sleek and chic, it would be these flats. I think this would be such a perfect addition to an all-black outfit. There's a pink suede version that's just as gorgeous! 

Black Patent Flat// A simple classic updated with a pretty gold medallion on top. 

Blush with Black Grosgrain Bow// Just like a ballerina. So so cute and they look beyond comfortable. 

Blush Bow Flats// These are too sweet. The bow is just slightly larger than a traditional ballet flat and I love the low cut of the vamp.

Grosgrain Ribbon Flats// These are my favorite pair by far, however, they are also one of the most pricey pairs, too. How fun is that bow?! 

Burgundy Ballet Flats// This is going to be 'the shade' of the fall. I really love it, I just wish it looked better on me. Since I probably won't be donning a burgundy sweater anytime soon, I think these flats are the perfect way to rock the shade! I also think the bow is subtle enough for those who may not love bows as much as I do. 

Nude Ballet Flats// Not only are these cute but they are as neutral as you can get. Wear them to work, on the weekends, and every moment in between. You can never go wrong with a classic leather nude ballet flat! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure