Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blue and White Decor on a Budget

blue and white chinoiserie decor on a budget
Navy Tufted Chair// Porcelain Garden Stool// Lamp
Framed Ginger Jar Print// White Tufted Bench// Potted Flowers

Blue and White Decor on a Budget
Rug// Umbrella Stand// Bistro Chair

I'm almost done with decorating my new space. I honestly never thought I'd say that! In my opinion, putting the 'final touches' on everything is the best part. I am a big fan of blue and white decor and have been digging around online for the best resources. I had absolutely no idea that Walmart had so many great home decor options, and specifically, so many amazing blue and white pieces! I mean, did you know they sell classic bistro chairs or ginger jars?! 

Not only is there a great selection, but the prices are even better. I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces in hopes that this inspires you and your space.There are about a million items on the Walmart site, so I went through and pulled all the best ones so you don't have to dig! 

I specifically think some of the items above are great for those who have just graduated and are starting to decorate a new space. You don't have to spend a ton to make a room/home/apartment look beautiful. My biggest tip when decorating on a budget would be to keep things simple. Less is more. I also suggest sticking to a strict color scheme. If you stick to a color scheme compromised of just a few colors, it's more likely to flow and look cohesive (even if you buy pieces from all over the place)! Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this.. and whoa, Walmart?! I just move into a brand new townhouse and have been slowly decorating. I've been doing a bit of the blue and white as well and just found THE most adorable blue and white dishes. I love how classic and elegant they are!

Unknown said...

I am using a lot of blue and white pieces in my upcoming wedding and I use a lot of the pieces in my home. Who knew WalMart carried things like this? Thank you!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure