Monday, August 22, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale August 2016





Today's post will be a quick one. I've been in bed the past 24 hours really sick. I am hoping it's just a quick bug, though! However, I wanted to pop in to let you know that the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is live


It runs now through tomorrow, so act fast. Don't worry if you don't snag something you are dying for because things sell out so quickly! I've pulled in all of my past Lilly posts which you can view by clicking the links below! 

Other Lilly Looks from This Summer:

The Leah Shift Dress (what I'm wearing in the 2nd and 3rd photo) is included in the sale and is on major markdown! It runs true to size. I am wearing a size 2. 

4 comments:

Dana said...

Love all of your Lilly picks!

Pink Champagne Problems

Rachel said...

I was shopping right away this morning. No luck finding the Leah dress!

Belle On Trend said...

Just ordered some items for myself and a birthday and Christmas gift for my sister and mom. I hope you feel better soon!!
xxoo
Mary
www.BelleOnTrend.com

Maria Abad said...

Loving the maxi dress on you.
XO,
Maria
MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure