Monday, September 12, 2016

Little Black Cocktail/Party Dress

Little Black Cocktail/Party Dress







You all know my love for a little black dress is strong. It's sophisticated, classic, figure flattering, and chic. Not to mention, when in doubt, you can never go wrong with a black dress. It's always perfect for a multitude of occasions, you can dress it up or down, and completely change the look based on the accessories you pair it with.

Typically, when looking for a cocktail dress, I have a specific event/occasion in mind. However, when it comes to black dresses, when I find one that I love (that fits well), I just go for it because I know I will get a lot of wear out of it over the years. This dress was one of those things where I saw it and immediately bought it. I was so happy when it arrived to see that it fit like a glove (I am in a size 2) and the quality is great for the price. I love the interesting back, the gold exposed zipper to add a little edge, the flared skirt for a flattering fit and the gorgeous textured fabric.

I styled it with minimal jewelry, but will also pair it with a bold pearl necklace or tassel drop earrings in the future! If you aren't in love with this dress, I've found a bunch of other options that I am loving, too, and thought I would share in case you are in need of a new LBD for the upcoming holiday season! My favorite pick is this dress, although wayyyy out of my budget. One can dream, right?!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Stunning as always!!! Everyone needs one (or a couple) great LBD!
XO
https://splashofpreppy.wordpress.com

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, so classic! I love that dress, makes me want to go to a party!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

Erin @ Her Heartland Soul said...

I legit adore that dress girl! BEAUTIFUL!

Chic in Carolina said...

This dress looks SO cute on you, Sydney! A LBD is such a classic!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure