Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday Shopping


This weekend is jam packed with fun things! Last night I went to Thrival Festival which had the Chainsmokers as the headline (plus Chvrches and Daya!) and tonight I am doing the party peddler again. My dad is still best friends with all of his friends from high school, so we have grown up with their families for our entire lives. We vacation together, go out to dinner, celebrate holidays together, etc. So now the 'children' are all good friends. We are doing the party peddler to celebrate one of the dad's birthdays and so it will be the 'adults' and the 'kids' partying together. I can't wait! Not to mention, there's a Hunter Hayes concert at PNC Park after the game that I am going to try and make it to, too! 

I've been all over the place this week with things I am loving. From way-too-expensive handbags to affordable sweaters, I've found something I love in all categories!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure