}
Home     About     Contact     shop     featured     disclosure     shop my outfits                             

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Dreaming of a Warm Weather Getaway




Anyone else majorly dreaming of a warm weather retreat? It's cold, cold, cold here in Pittsburgh and while I enjoy the cold from time to time, I miss having a tan and sun kissed blonde hair! I always turn to Pinterest to check out gorgeous shots of warm weather destinations. I am in the works of planning some fun upcoming trips and would love to know where your favorite warm-weather locales are?
If I were to pack up and head somewhere tomorrow, these are the pieces I would bring. There are so many resort pieces out right now and it has me thinking of all the fun ways I could style them! Are you dreaming of warm weather, too? 

Speaking of warm weather, did you catch my instagram from yesterday? A few bloggers and I got the exclusive news from the Lilly team about the sale. It starts on the 5th and goes through the 6th... if you have any questions, definitely check out their FAQ page to read more. I'll be back on the 5th to share some of my favorites/best deals!

Image Sources: One// Two// Three 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hands down go to Miami!!
It is warm, great food, great shopping, a real international flavor!!

Lauren said...

I could so go for a warm weather retreat!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com