Monday, January 16, 2017

Video: 2016 Highlights



I'm not super into video or watching YouTube videos, but it's one of my goals to post more on YouTube! My sister, Callie, went to school for video production so she is going to be a great help with this. 

In fact, I pulled together some video I shot throughout 2016 and Callie cut it all together into this fun little 3-minute video! Check it out, and let me know if there are certain topics you'd like me to cover in video form in the future! 

I'm currently in works of making an updated hair tutorial video as I know this is majorly requested, so hang tight and keep checking back! If you have a YouTube account, you can also subscribe to the Summer Wind channel so you'll know when a new video is uploaded!

4 comments:

Carly Hill said...

love this syd! so many fun memories :) xoxo

Rachael Alexis said...

You are so lucky to have a creative sister to pull this together for you. What a great memory.

Kathryn Byers said...

Aw I love this! Such a beautiful round up of your last year.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

Katie M said...

This video is so fun, Sydney! Such a fun way to look back at 2016!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure