Best Pants Ever (remind me of Audrey Hepburn/Jackie O, run TTS, I'm in a size 2)
Here's what has been on my radar this week! I got a few things in the mail that are worth noting:
- This activewear set is SO good. In fact, I'm wearing it as I type this. The jacket is insanely flattering (it beats lululemon, I promise, and runs true to size). The leggings are great, too (size down) and have four convenient pockets.
- I am OBSESSED with this new overnight masque set from Aveda (eye masque and face masque). I mentioned it on Snapchat/Insta stories, but really, everyone needs to try it. I'll have a full post to come on it because it's that good!
- I stumbled upon this cute top under $50. I think it would make such an easy top for a chic 'going out' look.
- I'm always getting asked where I got my bezel set solitaire diamond necklace, and while I got mine made by a local jeweler, I always share this option which gives you the same look for way less.
- I'm obsessed with this laced-up cashmere sweater with nautical vibes.
- The brand 'jet set diaries' was introduced to me by a Summer Wind reader via the survey I posted a few weeks ago. I found this adorable striped dress by the brand and think it would be perfect if you have any upcoming warm-weather trips!
- New bag goals.