Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Top c/o La Roque// Sunglasses
Best Pants Ever (remind me of Audrey Hepburn/Jackie O, run TTS, I'm in a size 2)

Happy weekend, everyone! What are you all up to this weekend? Today, I'm going antiquing with some girlfriends and then heading to one of my favorite dinner spots with my parent's and sister. Then, I'm headed out to celebrate my friend's Meghan and Amanda's birthdays. I'm excited. Is anyone doing anything fun for the Super Bowl? Headed to my parent's for the game! I've been eating SUPER healthy lately, so I'm excited to let loose a little and indulge in allllll the dips.

Here's what has been on my radar this week! I got a few things in the mail that are worth noting:
  • This activewear set is SO good. In fact, I'm wearing it as I type this. The jacket is insanely flattering (it beats lululemon, I promise, and runs true to size).  The leggings are great, too (size down) and have four convenient pockets. 
  • I am OBSESSED with this new overnight masque set from Aveda (eye masque and face masque). I mentioned it on Snapchat/Insta stories, but really, everyone needs to try it. I'll have a full post to come on it because it's that good!
  • I stumbled upon this cute top under $50. I think it would make such an easy top for a chic 'going out' look. 
  • I'm always getting asked where I got my bezel set solitaire diamond necklace, and while I got mine made by a local jeweler, I always share this option which gives you the same look for way less. 
  • I'm obsessed with this laced-up cashmere sweater with nautical vibes.
  • The brand 'jet set diaries' was introduced to me by a Summer Wind reader via the survey I posted a few weeks ago. I found this adorable striped dress by the brand and think it would be perfect if you have any upcoming warm-weather trips!
  • New bag goals. 

4 comments:

Gold Clutter said...

I love the fringe dress.

Lauren said...

Love that top! It makes me wish that it was Spring!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Legal Lioness said...

Hi Sydney-I actually own the alternate Gucci bag. I didn't get the one you posted because I feared that too much hold would ultimately tarnish. It was 40% less in Harrod's this summer so add a trip to London to your wish list. Still covering those forest Ferragamos and hoping they take the hint and add this wonderful color for the fall. Regards, Judge Ruthie

Unknown said...

I love the green on you! The black dress is gorgeous as well!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure