Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easy Spring Outfit Idea








Outfit Two:

If there ever was a dress in which I could never have too many (in different colorways), it would most definitely be this dress. It's been a classic style staple in my wardrobe for years and Sail to Sable is the best at cutting and creating this classic linen shift dress. It's offered in both the sleeveless and sleeved option

I wear the sleeveless version all summer long and especially love it as a swimsuit coverup. But the sleeved version is so perfect for right now! I ended up wearing it on Easter. It was such a gorgeous day, but it was calling for rain later in the afternoon and oh my goodness did it POUR! I mean absolutely torrential downpour with thunder that even made me nervous! So glad I ended up wearing the sleeved version because it got much cooler after the rain!

This is also one of those dresses that, when I wear it, the compliments come pouring in. I mean seriously, everyone seems to love the dress just as much as I do! The sizing runs true to size. It's comfortable and meant to be a little wrinkled as it is made of a nice, thick linen. It's easily steamable, though, and it doesn't wrinkle too badly in a suitcase!

More Sail to Sable Pieces I love:

3 comments:

Marta said...

That's such a gorgeous dress! I love the combination of the both colours in the dress, they look amazing together.

Alice said...

Wow, nice colors! That dress looks a bit like Indian clothes. :)

Unknown said...

Nice Images are there in this blog.Cartincoupon.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure