Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lately 4/13/2017

Is anyone SO excited for the weekend? I honestly could not be more ready. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I am taking the morning off to sleep in and relax, then going to shoot some outfit photos in the afternoon, and then have drinks/dinner at a new-to-me restaurant to celebrate! 

I've been super stressed out this week... I hate to complain, but I feel like I've been burning the candle at both ends and not allowing myself to get enough sleep, either. I have been trying to fit everything into my schedule and I've been having a hard time saying 'no' to people. It's something I really need to work on!

Spend vs. Save: This one is a really good one. It's $25 vs. $4.99.  I love the Tory Burch spongeware collection, but her prices are steep. This mug looks extremely similar for 1/5 of the price! 

Listening: I'm obsessed with Chance the Rapper and just started listening to 'Acid Rap', his second album and it's really good. You can listen to it on SoundCloud, here. April's playlist is soooo good. If you are on Spotify, you can listen, here. 
Wearing: We've been so lucky with the weather this week. It's given me all the more reason to start pulling out my summer clothing! How cute are these little embroidered shorts with pompoms?! They have an elastic waist, too, so they are insanely comfortable!

Eating: All the salmon. I've been cooking a lot of this fish lately. It's one of my favorites, it's healthy, and it is so easy to make! One of my favorite go-to salmon recipes is just marinating it in Paul Newman's lighten up honey mustard and roasted garlic. Then, I bake it at 400 for about 20 mins with chopped onion, fresh dill, and a lemon slice. SO insanely easy but tastes wonderful!

Watching: This epic video of Mr. Feeny talking about Boy Meets World. So. Much. Nostalgia.
Sale-ing: If you haven't already, you are definitely going to want to check out this sale. You can read all about my favorite picks, here, too!



Loving: I had such a fun weekend (that you may have read a little about in this post, here) but I thought I would share some photos! The baby shower was nothing short of perfection, and I can never get enough of all of the sailboats in Annapolis. So beautiful!


Loving II: Did you know Aerin collaborated with Williams-Sonoma and it could not be more perfect. In blue and white, too, of course!

Quoting: 'Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.' - Mark Twain // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure