Monday, April 17, 2017

Workout Playlist + Cute Tennis Outfit









Long Sleeve top (comes in several colors)// Tennis Skirt (also in orange and white)

I scooped up this tennis skirt in the Shopbop sale last week. I've been absolutely loving the Adidas by Stella McCartney collection lately. I seriously spent months trying to decide on a new pair of (functional) sneaker and could not, for the life of me, choose. I finally stumbled on these white sneaks and fell in love. They were a bit of a splurge, especially for a sneaker, but the way I describe the comfort is that I would actually rather wear these shoes than go barefoot! They are that comfortable.

I have also been buying a bunch of these long-sleeve tees. They are great for the in between weather we have been having. I love that they have ventilation at the back and a little bit of a scoop neck. They come in a few colors and I'm slowly collecting all of them. This top kind of reminds me of this top from lululemon, but it's $20 less, which is definitely a win in my book!


I also wanted to share my workout playlist. I shared it a while back but I am continually adding to it. I almost always listen to it while working out, but I also love to jam out while cleaning, too. It's definitely a motivating list to get you moving!

More Adidas by Stella McCartney Pieces I love:

2 comments:

Marta said...

I absolutely love that skirt, it's so pretty! And the sneakers do look extremely comfortable.

Unknown said...

Oh I just love new bright white tennis shoes! My family is moving out to the country club this summer, so this outfit is amazing inspiration for hanging out at the club. So cute, Sydney!

Holly
hollyhoehner.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure