Friday, June 16, 2017

31 Wedding Guest Dresses Under $150

This has been a very popular request from so many of you. Wedding season is upon us and if you have about a million weddings to attend, then spending a lot on a dress just doesn't make sense.

So today I am rounding up my top favorite wedding guest dresses for under $150. Let me know which is your favorite! 
Black Tie
To me, there is nothing better than black tie, because when else do you get to pull out all of the stops?! And yes, to me, black tie equals a gown of some sort and tuxes for men! Why not wear a long dress since it's so rare to do so in today's day in age casual atmosphere! My personal favorite is this gorgeous, bright yellow gown under $90. So different, but truly stunning. Wow.

Ladylike a la Princess Kate
Simple and chic. I think these are the types of dresses you can get away with wearing over and over since they are so classic! 
Fun/More Casual
Whether it's a wedding barefoot on the beach or in a backyard, these can be so fun to dress for since you can wear something you might wear out to dinner on a normal night... choose something that you'll plan to do just that to really get the bang for your buck! I'm a huge fan of plunge things, and this royal blue number is soooo fun, oooh la la!

Rental

Sometimes I really think the concept of renting a dress really makes sense. You only end up spending a fraction of what you probably would have spent (especially in black tie situations) and you don't have to store something you might not re-wear and also don't have to do any dry cleaning. It's a win-win and there are a lot of great options.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure