Tuesday, June 20, 2017

4th of July Outfit Inspiration

4th of July Outfit Inspiration

breton striped shirt

lands end canvas tote

4th of july outfit inspiration

ralph lauren cable sweater

classica americana outfit

4th of july style
Cable Sweater (under $100)// Striped Tee
Boyfriend Denim Shorts (similar, similar)

Can you believe we are just two weeks away from the 4th of July?! It's definitely one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't love sunny, warm weather, cookouts with friends and family and spending time near water (whether it's a pool, lake or, ocean!).

I'm 100% one of 'those people' who gets in the spirit with dressing in red, white, and blue. Supporting our country is important and red, white, and blue is one of my favorite color trios ever. I have a ton to choose from in my closet, so I just pulled out all of these pieces one day as I was headed to my parent's for dinner one night.

The best part about these pieces is that they are timeless. I've had everything for years and most of it is still available today! The only thing that is not available in this outfit are the Rag and Bone boyfriend shorts I am wearing. I bought them a few seasons ago and they are my favorite, but I have linked to a similar pair here and here.

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Typically, we go to a family friends to watch a parade and have lunch, then we walk over to our country club for a day at the pool and then a cookout. Then, we head back to our neighborhood for the fireworks. I can't decide if I will watch my neighborhood's fireworks or head back downtown to watch them. I've done both before and I can't decide which I like better! We'll see!

If you are looking for more red, white, and blue inspiration, check out this Saturday Shopping I did a few weeks ago that has a ton of really great pieces. Also, if you are looking for insanely fun earrings, KEP Designs can make custom red, white, and blue pom pom earrings (you can contact, here). SO fun.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure