Saturday, September 2, 2017

Labor Day Weekend Sales


I feel like everyone is saying this but can you even believe we have arrived to the unofficial end of summer?! Everyone is back to school, the pools are closing, people are getting back from their various vacations and into their routine, football pre-season is well underway....and I just bought some pumpkin spice items at Whole Foods this week. #NoShame. Also, the pumpkin spice latte debuted at Starbucks...soon?

I don't typically drink a PSL, but I do every once in a while for a special 'treat' or dessert. If you are new here, I've shared a pumpkin spice latte hack in the past that helps you cut back on the sugar and the calories. In my hack, I say 2 pumps pumpkin syrup, but in the past few years, I just do one pump syrup, an extra shot, no whip and skim milk. You still get the fall flavor but it's less sugary sweet- I actually prefer the taste this way!

Since it's a holiday weekend, there are sales galore! A lot of retailers are even offering a large percentage off their new arrivals, which is exciting. You can see all of the sale information below. I've also found some other pieces that I am obsessed with this week. SO much newness! Anyway, in the photos at the top of this post, I'm sharing that I found an almost EXACT copy of the bow sleeved blouse I am wearing and it's well under $100. See more of my favorites in the widget above!

Another look for less? There are SO many Gucci Princetown mule copies out there. I love my mules by Gucci, but I know the price tag is high, so I'm always happy to share less pricey dupes. In this case, I just came across a pair from Target that look pretty darn similar for just $23! It's a great way to sport the mule trend while sticking true to your budget! 

In other shoe news, I am also loving these tartan bow flats. They are under $150 and remind me SO much of a Prada pair that I have

And lastly, I just got this insanely gorgeous leather bag in yesterday and I am SO beyond obsessed. It look SO similar to a classic Chanel bag but for a fraction of the price. The stitching is beautiful and the quality is so well done- all of the diamond stitching lines up perfectly and the leather is so thick and color so beautiful. Wow, so excited to carry this

***
Ann Taylor// 50% off select full-price styles, Extra 50% off all sale styles, code: SUMMER, love these mules
Anthropologie// Extra 40% off sale, discount applied in cart, no code needed
ASOS// 50% off 500 styles
Banana Republic// 40% off everything, discount applied in cart, no code needed
Bloomingdales// Save 40 to 60%
Brooks Brothers// Up to 60% off and Suit clearance, no code needed
Club Monaco// 20% off $200+, 25% off $300+, 30% off $400+, code: FALL17, love this bow sweater, and these bow flats
Horchow// 20% off site wide
Kate Spade// Extra 30% off all sale, code: GOLDEN, I'm also loving their new arrivals, this bag looks JUST like Chanel.
J.Crew// 30% off your entire purchase (including sale), code: YESPLEASE
J.Crew Factory// 50% off everything, 50% off sale, code: DELISH
LOFT// 30% off full price styles, 50% off all sale styles, no code needed
Nordstrom// New items added to the sale section.... tons of items under $30!
One King's Lane// 20% off site wide
Ralph Lauren// Extra 30% off select sale, code: FINALE, I placed a massive order because the prices are so low! I got these jeans for right around $50!
Shopbop// SO many new items added to the sale, and low prices, too. 
Talbots// up to 80% off original prices! WOAH!
Tory Burch// New items added to sale
Tuckernuck// Extra 25% off all sale items, code: FINALSALE
Williams-Sonoma// 20% off your order and free shipping, code: FALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoying your posts & it looks like you're having a really fun Summer..

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure