Monday, December 18, 2017

Holiday Cards + Outfit

how to style a casual holiday outfit

custom christmas cards vistaprint

holiday outfit from nordstrom

custom holiday cards





Lip Color (in babe)
Shop this Look:
Last week, I shared these leather leggings and how I styled them casually for the holidays. But today, I'm showing you how to take the same pants and kick them up a notch. This is still on the casual side, but the dressier top and addition of heels really dresses up the entire look! 

This top has the sweetest understated peplum hem and looks much more luxe and pricey than just $55! If leather leggings aren't for you, I think it would look equally great with black velvet pants.  The leggings run a bit big. I'm wearing a size small, but they're roomy in the waist and hips and somewhat in the ankles. I wouldn't size down, but they're not as fitted as 'leggings' tend to be. 
Scroll through the widget above to see some other great inexpensive tops that would pair nicely with these pants for a luxe casual holiday outfit! 

I wore this to cocktails with some girlfriends one weeknight in December. We all hadn't seen each other in a while so it was great to have a girl's night out! Just before that, I had been working on my holiday cards. I decided to send out over 100 cards to readers since I got so many address submissions! I love that you are all so enthusiastic about it and your sweet e-mails about my cards have brought me so much joy! While I can't send them out to absolutely everyone (wish I could), I'm going to try and send as many as possible.

I'm doing them in small batches, so if you haven't gotten yours, it could still be coming! I'll be sending them out through 12/31! I used to do them all in one night and it took me hours and killed my hand (I always write a handwritten message on every single one... I think that's so important). This year, doing them in batches has saved my sanity! 

If you are a last-minute shopper, you can still shop online at Nordstrom and your items will arrive by Christmas Eve. It's getting down to the wire, though, so shop now!!!! Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post, as always all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Renee said...

That peplum top is darling! I love the classier take on the sheer shirt trend.

Renee | Gimme Glamour

Anonymous said...

Please share where you got that adorable plaid mug! I need that in my life! -KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure