Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday Shopping 2/10/2018


Happy Saturday, everyone! Phew, I needed a weekend, that's for sure. I hope you all had a wonderful week and your weekend is off to a great start. Per usual, you can shop the pieces I have been eyeing in the widget above! 

As you are reading this, I am in Miami with my mom boarding our ship for the week! We are headed on a Celebrity cruise! To say we are excited is an understatement. Celebrity had reached out in November and we thought it would be a perfect mother/daughter getaway! And you know what? It could not have come at a better time. We (as long as everyone else, I'm sure) are SO over this weather! My mom is one of my absolute best friends, so to be able to get away with her is such treat. We will miss Callie and my dad, though!
I've been browsing dog beds this week for Henry. He has a cute dog bed that I found on sale at PetSmart. It sits right under my desk becuase he loves to be right at my feet. It's great for him to perch there while I work. Scroll through to see some of my favorites! 

While we are in my living room, though, he always sits next to me on my couch (which I love), but I thought I'd get him a bed in case he wanted something to lounge on that was his own (especially while I am out of the house)! Does your dog have multiple beds in your home? Scroll through to see some of my favorites. 

Another thing I have been doing this week is using this Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask. I have so many great creams and lotions for my face, but sometimes I need more than that. That's where Tula's newest mask comes in. It's super hydrating and makes my face feel so soft and hydrated. I have been doing it at night while I am winding down before bed. You can use code SYDNEY for 20% off. The mask comes out to be under $45, which is such a great price!

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer! My dogs have beds in every room in my house. My friends call me the crazy dog lady. Lol. (I don't have children). Over the course of decades owning dogs, I absolutely love the beds made by Front Gate. I have at least 8 of them! They wash up great and even come with a dog pillow! I don't work for Front Gate in any capacity. My dogs just love these beds :).
https://www.frontgate.com/comfy-couch-pet-bed/pet-home-care/pet-beds/bolster/157331

Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

I so love your picks!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure